As XenServer is endowed with high capabilities and automation, it provides flexibility, agility and economy to enterprises. XenServer is considered the best to optimize private data centres and clouds for the years to come. Though it is available for a 64-bit hypervisor platform, it can be scaled on x86 series of processors.
What will be taught?
- Introduction to XenServer
- Installing and Configuring XenServer
- XenServer Networking
- XenServer Storage Repositories
- Creating and Managing Virtual Machines
- Installing and Configuring Provisioning Services
- Managing vDisks and Target Devices
- Implementing Resource Pools
- Distributed Virtual Switching
- Workload Balancing
- Configuring High Availability
- Managing and Troubleshooting XenServer
Who can learn?
- Working professionals having a minimum of 1-2 years of experience in IT Industry.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes