Office 365 is a collection of software and service subscriptions developed by Microsoft with the aim to provide effective solutions to its subscribers. It is a web-based adaptation of Microsoft’s Office Suite. It is deployed using Cloud and consists of a number of applications like Exchange Online for email, SharePoint Online for collaboration, Lync Online for unified communications, and a suite of Office Web Apps.
What will be taught?
- Preparing for Office 365
- Managing Users, Groups, and Licenses
- Administering Office 365
- Planning and Managing Clients
- Planning DNS and Exchange Migration
- Planning Exchange Online and Configuring DNS Records
- Administering Exchange Online
- Configuring SharePoint Online
- Configuring Lync Online
Who can learn?
- Working professionals having minimum of 1-2 years of experience in Hardware/Networking.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes