Microsoft Lync 2013 is an another miracle tool from Microsoft. Microsoft Lync is known as an instant-messaging client and in modern IT Industries. Lync 2013 has strong capabilities such as Audio Calls, Video Calls, Online meetings, instant document sharing and more.
With IIHT’s Lync 2013 training, you will achieve the stage to be prepared for certification on Microsoft Lync. Lync 2013 Course offered at IIHT covers all the basics and advanced level from Architecture and Design Approach to Planning a Migration to Lync Server 2013. Take a look at the following Course details that you learn from IIHT in Lync Training.
What will be taught?
- Architecture and Design Approach for Microsoft Lync Server 2013
- Designing a Lync Server 2013 Topology
- Configuring Users and Rights in Microsoft Lync Server 2013
- Client and Device Deployment and Management
- Conferencing in Lync Server 2013
- Designing and Deploying External Access
- Deploying Microsoft Lync Server 2013 Persistent Chat
- Monitoring and Archiving
- Administration and Maintenance of Lync Server 2013
- High Availability in Lync Server 2013
- Disaster Recovery in Lync Server 2013
- Planning a Migration to Lync Server 2013
Who can learn?
- Working professionals having a minimum of 1-2 years of experience in Hardware/Networking.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
Curriculum is empty