What will be taught?
- Java Introduction
- Coding Standards
- Class & Objects
- Variables & Datatypes
- Operators, Loops & Decision making statements
- Static, Final and super keywords
- Wrapper Class
- OOPS Concepts
- Exception Handling
- File I/O
- Enumerations & Annotations
- AWT & Swings Application Development
- Inner Classes
Who can learn?
- Fresh Computer Science /B E graduates can learn.
- Lambda expression – Adds Functional processing capability to Java.
- Method reference – Referencing functions by their names instead of invoking them directly. Using functions as a parameter.
- Default Method – Interface to have default method implementation.
- New Tools – New complier tools and utilities are added.
- Stream API – New stream API to facilities pipelines processing.
- Date Time API – Improved date time API.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes