Earlier known as Windows Server Virtualization, Microsoft Hyper-V is a native hypervisor that can build virtual machines on x86-64 systems running Windows. Hyper-V is available from Windows 8 version and is a succession of Windows Virtual PC. Any server that runs Hyper-V can be configured with one or more networks easily. The first release of Hyper-V took place along with Windows Server on 1st October 2008. It is available free of cost for all Windows Server and also on certain Client Operating Systems. It comprises of Windows Server 2008 Server core and Hyper-V role. Remote access using Hyper-V is done using Remote Desktop Connection.
What will be taught?
- Planning for Virtualization
- Implementing Server Virtualization with Hyper-V
- Creating and Configuring Virtual Hard Disks and Virtual Machines
- Configure Networking in Hyper-V
- Scale-up Virtual Machines
- Hyper-V Replica and Disaster Recovery
- Hyper-V Migration
Who can learn?
- Working professionals having a minimum of 1-2 years of experience in IT Industry.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes