Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 is a Mail Server designed by Microsoft to use specifically on Microsoft Windows Server. In recent years, Exchange Server became a part of Cloud. It can be used to share calendars and schedule meetings and it is one of the most powerful tools for your secure communication in IT Industries.
Exchange Server is mostly used along with Microsoft Outlook and makes full use of Outlook’s collaborative features like sharing contact lists and calendars. Main functions include Email, Calendar and Address Book.
You can easily access your mailbox from anywhere and anytime through your PC, or smartphones.
You can share your Calendars easily with the concerned people.
Options like sophisticated search, retention policies, built-in defenses and email archiving come really handy.
What will be taught?
- Deploying and Managing Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
- Planning and Configuring Mailbox Servers
- Managing Recipient Objects
- Planning and Deploying Client Access Servers
- Planning and Configuring Messaging Client Connectivity
- Planning and Implementing High Availability
- Planning and Implementing Disaster Recovery
- Planning and Configuring Message Transport
- Planning and Configuring Message Hygiene
- Planning and Configuring Administrative Security and Auditing
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
Who can learn?
- Working professionals having a minimum of 1-2 years of experience in IT Industry.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes