Data Structure using C Language
In computer science, a data structure is a way of storing data in a computer so that it can be used efficiently. Often a carefully chosen data structure will allow a more efficient algorithm to be used. The choice of the data structure must begin from the choice of an abstract data structure.
What will be taught?
- C History,Data Types and Operators
- Control Statements and Looping
- Functions in C
- Pointer and Dynamic Memory Allocation
- Introduction to Data Structures
- Built in Data Structures
- Linked List
- Sorting and Searching
Who can learn?
- Working professionals, Students who have Basic Knowledge of C.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes