This is a fast start introduction to the most important features of the Java language, libraries, tools and design concepts. This course covers data types, control structures, I/O and other fundamentals, and how they are expressed in Java,such as inheritance, polymorphism, interfaces, exception handling, collections, unit testing, database access and business object modelling, Servlets, JSP, JSF.
What will be taught?
- Introduction to Java Technology
- Language Fundamentals
- Wrapper Classes
- Concept of interface, Abstract class and Exception Handling
- Nested Class
- Stream Based I/O
- Collection Framework
- Lambda Expression
Who can learn?
- Anyone who know the fundamentals of C and C++.
- Fresh Computer science graduates / B.E Students.
Learning Outcomes :
- Write Basic Java Applications.
- Understand the Basics of good object oriented design.
- Understand Java’s implementation of basic object oriented concepts.
- Unit test Java code.
- Connect Java programs to relational databases.
Proposed Course Technology :
- Java Development Kit (JDK) including Javadoc documentation (separate download).
- Eclipse IDE.
- JUnit test framework.
- MySQL database and JDBC connector (separate download)
However,other tools may be used instead if requested.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes