Adobe InDesign sets the industry standard for print and digital layout offering pixel-perfect control over design or digital media. It is a desktop publishing software application produced by Adobe Systems. It can be used to create works such as posters, flyers, brochures, magazines, newspapers, presentations, books and ebooks.
What will be taught?
- Setting Project Requirements
- Identifying Design Elements When Preparing Page Layout
- Understanding the Adobe InDesign
- Creating Page Layouts by Using Adobe InDesign
- Publish, Export and Archive Page Layouts by Using Adobe InDesign
Who can learn?
- People who want to be Certified Associate in Print & Digital Media
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes