Programming Techniques using C & C++
In Computing ‘C’ is a general purpose programming language initially developed by Dennis Ritchie at AT&T Bell labs.
On completion of the training, a learner will be having good understanding on concepts of datatypes, control statements, Array, strings, function, structure etc…. and working knowledge of C & C++ programming.
What will be taught?
- Introduction to Programming Languages
- Data Types and Operators
- Control Statements and Looping
- Array, String
- Pointer and Dynamic Memory Allocation
- Structures and Union
- File Handling
- Basic OOPS concepts
- Constructor and Destructor
- Operator Overloading and Friend Function
- Inheritance and Polymorphism
Who can learn?
- Enthusiastic Computer Science students who want to learn Programming and build they career in IT.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes